- Fully customise how you view and read PDFs (including a iBook-like mode)
- Underline or highlight passages
- Add graphic elements (arrows, call outs, circles, etc.)
- Take notes
- Grab selections
- And export all of your notes to a separate file.
- Double View Mode - book reader style with swiping pages or standard scrolling page
- Easy Underlining/Highlighting - in any color
- Take Notes - jot notes down right on the PDF page
- Draw - add arrows, call outs, shapes more...
- Zoom in / zoom out fixed
- Cmd+ / Cmd- behavior fixed, both pages zoomed when these shortcut keys are pressed
- OS X 10.7 or later