Road Trip Planner helps you plan your next road trip, or use it to display your past road trips. Drop pins worldwide anywhere on the map by shift-clicking onto the map, or by entering an address (type the address, or obtain it from your Contacts). Once the pin drops onto the map, its address is retrieved. When two or more pins are on the map, routes between the pins can be displayed. The routes can be driving or walking, and they show the distance, travel time, fuel cost if driving, and any advisories. Perfect for anyone planning a road trip, or wants to maintain a record of past road trips.
- Added a calendar button to the map pin date pane.
- Selecting Delete from the Edit menu now deletes the selected map pins.
- Pressing the Delete key now deletes the selected map pins.
- Removed the 100 Contact limitation when importing Contacts.
- Added Reverse Trip under the View menu.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- OS X 10.9 or later