SystemPal shows memory/CPU usage status, CPU temperature and fan speed, network status and disk reading/writing status on the menubar. SystemPal is becoming an ALL-IN-ONE app. It also provides a tool kit including mini music player, screenshot capture, memory cleaner.
- Shows status directly on the menubar. It is very convenient to check system status.
- Shows a mini music player on the menubar. This mini music player controls iTunes to play songs in your iTunes library. It is very convenient to see song name and artist on the menubar. You can also check the album artwork, read the more...
- Improved display for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Added an option to disable the auto-clean notification
- Added top processes which consume network bandwidth
- Added the functionality of terminating a process directly.
- Added an option to play alert sound when the CPU temperature is too high
- Removed the message box about rating
- OS X 10.10 or later