Gapplin has especially features for designers, who treat SVG images in their works. It's the perfect way to use Gapplin as a live-previewer for SVG images besides editing them in your text editor. However, you can of course use this as just a simple viewer.
- SVGZ preview
- animation SVG preview
- export to PNG/TIFF/PDF with alpha channel
- WebKit rendering engine
- background color switch
- Quick Look support for SVG/SVGZ files
- open displayed SVG files in your favorite editor
- Now debug window can be shown from context menu on the image.
- Add ability to load external files (You need to geve a permission following the dialog).
- Update images for Yosemite.
- Migrate most code to Swift.
- OS X 10.9 or later