DAVE effortlessly shares files and printers between Macs and PCs. DAVE is reliable, compatible with your current software and very user friendly. DAVE uses the Microsoft protocol standard way of browsing a network and to insure that your important information won't be lost, DAVE stores files in the traditional Microsoft NTFS format. Proven performance, ease of use, and professional features you won't get anywhere else make DAVE your total solution. Features include:
- Support for NTLMv2: most secure level of LanMan authentication
- Provides NT Domain Login
- Shares files and printers between Macs and more...
- Fixed a possible cifsd crash when changing passwords.
- You may now add users from a trusted domain in DAVE Sharing.
- Kernel panics have been resolved.
- File name not valid error when saving with Photoshop 7 to a DAVE share.
- Folders on mounted volumes disappear when accessed.
- Finder slows down when connected to a Windows server.
- Clear text password option has been added more...