SimpleMind is an easy-to-use Mind Mapping tool that turns your Mac into a brainstorming, idea collection and thought structuring device. It connects to the similar SimpleMind for iPhone/iPad app.
- Easy to use -- drag, arrange, and edit directly on the Mind Map page.
- Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
- Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
- Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
- Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
- Word wrap tool allows easy more...
- Layout Direction options (Auto, Left, Right, Top, Bottom, Manual) for auto layout modes
- Snap to guide lines and/or grid, available from main menu SimpleMind | Snap Options
- Auto Focus, available from main menu Zoom and the editor tool bar
- (Tinted) Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools, also when the topic is not selected
- Option more...
- OS X 10.6.6 or later