microsynth is a polyphonic multi-timbral microtonal SoundFont synthesizer, supporting seven types of tuning files, on-the-fly retuning, audio file recording, standard MIDI hardware controllers, and sequencing and notation software such as Sibelius and Finale, giving you total control of tuning in your music. It is also available in a mono-timbral version called microsynth-mini (tuning features are the same).
- 16 tracks
- Unlimited tunings, any key to any pitch
- Individual tuning per track
- Supports MTS real-time Sysex messages
- Supports .scl .tun .hz .csv .mtx .gly and .tonex more...
- Updated documentation
- Updated web links to the new H-Pi domain
- Improved Bug Report handling
- Fixed problem with file loading
- Manually edited tuning entries are now retained
- OS X 10.7 or later