Tomato Timer is an excellent tool for your task and time management. It helps you to get work done effectively and become more productive. The application is inspired by time management method (Pomodoro Technique) which uses a timer to break down periods of work into longer intervals separated by short breaks. After several work periods take a longer break.
There are five basic steps to implement the technique:
- decide on the task to be done and mark it active;
- set the timer to 25 minutes (or whatever time suits you best);
- work on the task until the timer rings;
- take a short break (5 more...
- OS X Yosemite compatibility fix
- Possibility to show/hide dock icon
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software