Vuo is designed to be both incredibly fast and easy to use. To create a multimedia composition with Vuo, you start by browsing through Vuo's library of nodes and pick out the ones you want to use. Nodes are your building blocks. Some nodes connect to devices, such as a mouse or a MIDI controller. Other nodes make something happen on the screen, such as popping up a window or drawing a sphere. Other nodes more...
- 3D object filter nodes to warp 3D objects
- Stereoscopic rendering nodes for 3D imaging (for premium users)
- A mesh warping node for rendering on planetariums, domes, and other surfaces (for premium users)
- A barcode scanning node that finds barcodes within images
- Window and screen nodes to control a composition's more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later