Vuo is designed to be both incredibly fast and easy to use. To create a multimedia composition with Vuo, you start by browsing through Vuo's library of nodes and pick out the ones you want to use. Nodes are your building blocks. Some nodes connect to devices, such as a mouse or a MIDI controller. Other nodes make something happen on the screen, such as popping up a window or drawing a sphere. Other nodes more...
- Added support for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- New example compositions
- Nodes for live video capture
- Nodes for generating random numbers
- More nodes for working with lists
- Improved usability of the Vuo Editor to make some common tasks more efficient
- The ability to create nodes by dragging media files onto a composition
- The more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later