Vuo lets media creators make interactive animations, exhibits, performances, and professional-grade media projects by connecting up simple building blocks. Media creators can use these blocks to manipulate audio input, images, layers, videos, and 2D + 3D graphics, as well as record high-quality video of the results.
Vuo's features include:
- Real-time interaction using audio input, MIDI, OSC, and Art-Net DMX integration, or Kinect and Leap Motion device input
- Sharing visuals with other Mac apps through Syphon
- High-quality video export and interactive recording
- Exporting more...
- Subcompositions: the ability to turn a composition into a reusable node in your Node Library.
- New 3D graphic shapes and 2D image filters, including a frosted glass effect, a radial RGB offset effect, and noise image generators
- Timing nodes to trigger animations at a certain time of day or relative to events such as a mouse click
- Beat detection for syncing more...
- OS X 10.7 or later