Focus blocks distracting websites so you can increase your productivity.
Do you ever get distracted? IM? Facebook? Twitter? Reddit? Hacker News? These services are great, but sometimes it's hard to get work done when they're around. The interruptions start small but can have a devastating effect on productivity. Wouldn't it be great if you could turn them all off with 1-click? Focus is a tiny app that sits in your menu bar. It allows you to quickly and easily block out any website or service you want.
- Bugfix: Fixed prompt that would sometimes appear if a browser wasn't installed
- Bugfix: Fixed some URLs not being blocked properly
- Bugfix: Fixed Chrome Canary blocking issues
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where custom time window was unavailable
- Allow trial to reset on major version updates
- OS X 10.9 or later