Sesame is the easiest way to automatically lock your screen when you move away from your Mac. Carry Sesame with you and, when you walk out of range of your computer, it will lock your screen. You dont have to remember to put your Mac to sleep or use hot corners, Sesame takes care of it all. Your private information, e-mails, spreadsheets, Facebook and Twitter accounts will be safer simply by carrying Sesame on you. When you come back, Sesame will automatically unlock your screen, ready for you to continue your work. Its that simple!
- Includes French, German, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese localisations
- The app now checks if Bluetooth is turned on and displays a message if it is not the case
- Added a check for the type of Mac and Mac OS X version used
- The app now re-establishes connection with the Sesame hardware if Bluetooth has been turned off and back on
- Minor changes to the more...
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Sesame key fob
- Requires Bluetooth 4.0 hardware support, present on:
- MacBook Air Mid-2011, 2012, 2013
- MacBook ProMid-2012, Retina 2012, Retina 2013
- Mac Mini Mid 2011, Late 2012
- iMacLate 2012, Early 2013