It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to work when your computer more...
- Improves sunset / sunrise functionality:
- User can choose whether lamps switch on or off at sunrise / sunset
- User can choose to use actual sunrise/set time or the various twilights
- Adds scripting support. Access your presets plus 'All on', 'All off' and 'All blink'
- Fixes random crash after running for a while (related to saving of bridge errors)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up to date (free and easy to do)