It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to work more...
- Improves scripting - allows control of lamps and groups. Create effects such as colour cycling. Documentation at http://peacockmedia-software.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/scripting-to-create-effects-with-your.html
- Adds checkmark to selected Layout menu more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up to date (free and easy to do)