It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to work when your computer more...
- Improves error reporting (via View>Bridge warnings, cmd-4)
- Adds ability to switch off bridge warnings (Preferences > Don't show bridge warning)
- Improves handling of unresponsive bridge (previously, app appeared to hang)
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up to date (free and easy to do)