Hue-topia creates a world where you feel safer in your home and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. It gives you manual control over your bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you're not around. Free 30-day trial.
It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to more...
- Hotkey preferences are now updated when a preset is renamed
- Improves and fixes problem with sunrise/sunset times - was sometimes failing to acquire user's location but was still requesting times for an incorrect location - therefore times could appear quite wrong.
- Warns if user saves a schedule with a logical inconsistency, eg 'trigger preset' as the action but a more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up to date (free and easy to do)