It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to work when your computer more...
- Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor
- Fixes memory leaks
- Improves bridge error reporting system; user isn't alerted to occasional one-off errors which are not unusual, only by more frequent problems (alerts can be turned off completely)
- If a lamp is off, brightness/whiteness/colour sliders will no longer attempt to send instructions to the bridge - more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up to date (free and easy to do)