Hue-topia creates a world where you feel safer in your home and can enjoy lighting effects from cosy to practical. It gives you manual control over your bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you're not around. Free 30-day trial.
It also offers these other reassuring security features:
- Manual control over each bulb and groups of bulbs. Control groups with a single touch: bulbs in a single fitting, or all downstairs lamps, for example
- Appear to be at home even when you're not by scheduling your lights to switch on and off, or up and down.
- The scheduled times will continue to more...
- Adds ability to edit which lamps are affected or left unaffected by a preset (Manage presets from the toolbar button or Lights menu, then select preset and press 'Lamps affected)
- Adds ability to schedule presets (requires bridge software at least v1.1)
- Adds 'manage presets...' to Lamps menu
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Philips Hue bulbs and their 'Bridge' required (all part of their starter pack)
- For best results, Bridge's firmware must be up to date (free and easy to do)