LICEcap can capture an area of your desktop and save it directly to .GIF. In addition to .GIF, LICEcap supports its own native lossless .LCF file format, which allows for higher compression ratios than .GIF, higher quality (more than 256 colors per frame), and more accurate timestamping. If you record to .LCF, you can play back the .LCF files within REAPER (and/or use it to convert to .gif or another video format).
- Record directly to .GIF or .LCF.
- Move the screen capture frame while recording.
- Pause and restart recording, with optional inserted text messages.
- Global hotkey more...
- Fixed excess-newline-in-config-file bug
- Internal changes for coming webm support
RequirementsOS X 10.4 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software