Seance puts you in direct communication with your Phantom! With this software, you can control your Vision Research Phantom Camera directly from your Macintosh. Séance supports several models of Phantom Devices: the Phantom Flex, Phantom HD/65, and the Phantom v640/641/642. This software is also ideal for the Cinestation, as well. Séance includes a GPU-accelerated live preview that closely matches what is displayed on the HD-SDI output of the camera, and now provides all of the image adjustment controls available on the hardware. Color adjustments can be made on a shot-by-shot basis. You can tweak the settings to give more...
- Fixed networking issue that would occasionally cause "Download Timestamp" stall.
- Fixed a crash that would result in typing 0 into the Gamma field.
- Added a Loop Playback menu item for continuous playback of a cine.
- Fixed problem where a Cinemag would not be recognised in Séance if the Camera/Cinestation was playing back a Cine.
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Phantom Camera or Cinestation with a Cinemag. Cinestation 10Gig users should also use a compatible 10Gig Ethernet Card. Visit our Knowledgebase for a complete list of compatible network products.