Seance puts you in direct communication with your Phantom! With this software, you can control your Vision Research Phantom Camera directly from your Macintosh. Séance supports several models of Phantom Devices: the Phantom Flex, Phantom HD/65, and the Phantom v640/641/642. This software is also ideal for the Cinestation, as well. Séance includes a GPU-accelerated live preview that closely matches what is displayed on the HD-SDI output of the camera, and now provides all of the image adjustment controls available on the hardware. Color adjustments can be made on a shot-by-shot basis. You can tweak the settings to give more...
- Fixed crash with MacoSX 10.11 El Capitan.
- Support for firmware v53 has been added, ensuring that ProRes and Audio shots do not crash Seance.
- The UI has been modified to show which shots on the Cinemag are enabled. Disabled shots are now rendered as a grey icon.
- Networking has been modified to improve IO with the camera hardware.
- The Background more...
- OS X 10.9.5 or later
- Phantom Camera or Cinestation with a Cinemag. Cinestation 10Gig users should also use a compatible 10Gig Ethernet Card. Visit our Knowledgebase for a complete list of compatible network products.