Qt is a cross-platform application C++ framework that is used for developing application software with a graphical user interface (GUI), and also used for developing non-GUI programs such as command-line tools and consoles for servers. Example cross-platform applications which use Qt include Autodesk Maya, FreeCAD, Mathematica, Google Earth, Linux KDE GUI, OpenSCAD, Skype, Ubuntu, and VLC media player.
Note: MacUpdate Desktop and Finder report that the version number is 3.1.2; the developer states it is 5.3.1.
- Performance optimizations for Qt Quick Engine’s JIT compiler code generation and important bug fixes, especially on ARM (QTBUG-39289)
- QAbstractProxyModel::sibling to now works in the same manner as with Qt4
- Many small fixes to Qt Quick more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- XCode command line tools
- CMake (option build tool)
- Alternate Qt download for Qt iOS/Android development
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software