- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in diagnostics.
- [NEW] Fan control is suspended when the Mac sleeps and restored on wake.
- [FIXED] Manual fan control switch is turned off when fan Auto Boost is active.
- [FIXED] Fan Auto Boost configurations changes take effect without an app restart.
- [FIXED] Fan Auto Boost configurations are only used once editing is finished.
- [FIXED] Fan Auto Boost algorithm more...
- OS X 10.7 or later