- Check up on your Mac by viewing the current and maximum recorded temperatures for every sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Tune the fan speeds so that your Mac can run cooler with the manual fan control. Or have the fans spin at maximum speed with Auto Boost when a specific temperature is hit.
- Use the status icon to quickly check all temperatures, fans and even control the speeds directly from the menu.
- Discover faulty fans and temperature sensors with the built-in more...
- [UPDATED] Lower CPU usage, especially when the main window is visible.
- [FIXED] Potential crash when Auto Boost is running.
- [FIXED] Minor memory leak.
- OS X 10.7 or later