Font Pestle is an application for preparing symbol fonts and converting them into individual graphics. Font Pestle converts a font into a collection of individual graphic files. Each symbol within a font can be converted into a vector or bitmap graphic. Font Pestle can also create style sheets and tables mapping code points to names. Font Pestle can convert a symbol font into a collection of PDFs, great for printing at any size, or into a collection of PNG/TIFF/GIF files, ideal for including in web pages. Within Font Pestle you can customise the look and style of the symbols before converting. Fill, stroke, and background more...
- Added export to inline CSS using Data URI images.
- Added support for dragging to PDF file.
- Added support for dragging to Base64 encoded data URI.
- Added Heydings Icons by Heydon Pickering. (SIL).
- Added Symbol Signs by Sander Baumann (CC BY 3.0).
- Updated to Font Awesome 4.1 (SIL).
- OS X 10.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software