Thunderplot is a fast, simple tool for making plots from text-based data.
- supports expressions in plot data
- supports a few data sources (file or text editor) in one document
- not a picky eater - works well with garbage in text data
- has fantastic performance (millions of rows)
- The new ruler has vertical and horizontal lines, and the distances are shown at the corresponding axes.
- Distance is also calculated if both axes are of the same type.
- No more status bar.
- Values are interactively shown at their axes.
- New function: mean(value, size)
- That's a moving average function that takes more...
- OS X 10.7 or later