- supports expressions in plot data;
- supports a few data sources (file or text editor) in one document;
- not a picky eater - works well with garbage in text data;
- has fantastic performance (millions of rows).
- New axis types:
- date/time axis: values can be displayed as human-readable date/time
- "no ticks" axis
- Tick labels are rendered outside of plot area.
- Date/time functions: year, month, dayofmonth, hour, minute, second, dayofweek, dayofyear, mktimestamp.
- Tick rendering improved:
- bigger ticks
- subpixel precision in more...
- OS X 10.7 or later