Output Factory Server automates InDesign output workflow by processing files from watched hot folders. The software offloads printing and exporting to a central system, leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
- Process InDesign documents and books automatically from hot folders
- Supports PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB, HTML, and INDD
- Free up operator stations from the output process
- Automatic e-mail notifications during processing
- Automatic font activation
- Output as single pages
- Update more...
- [New] More informative info for the "User cancelled the operation" error which can occur when some print or PDF export preset settings in InDesign are incompatible with a particular document in the batch
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS5-CC 2015