Output Factory Server automates InDesign output workflow by processing files from watched hot folders. The software offloads printing and exporting to a central system, leaving operator workstations free from the output process.
- Process InDesign documents and books automatically from hot folders
- Supports PDF, PostScript, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, Flash, INX, IDML, EPUB, HTML, and INDD
- Free up operator stations from the output process
- Automatic e-mail notifications during processing
- Automatic font activation
- Output as single pages more...
- Fixed an issue in which email notifications weren't sent for the "Wrong image resolution" and "Overset text" errors selected in advanced preflighting settings.
- Fixed an issue in which some advanced preflight settings weren't saved in new workflows under certain conditions.
- The sort order of Recent Jobs and History tables is now remembered between launches.
- Updated preflight droplet info.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Adobe InDesign CS3-CC 2014