Files is a modern file manager designed specifically for Mac computers. It is built with efficiency in mind, providing blazing performance and immediate user-interface feedback. On other hand, Files exploits the classic dual-pane ideology and traditional hotkeys layout, while maintaining a clean, minimalist UI design.
- Classic dual-pane interface: Files delivers full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file-management tasks.
- Efficiency: Files starts almost instantly. It has a small memory footprint and it works blazingly fast.
- Uninterrupted experience: Most of more...
- Now supporting Zip64 and WARC archives
- Fixed connectivity with OS X built-in SFTP server
- Bugfixes and other minor improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later (purchase)
- OS X 10.9 or later (demo)