Files is a modern file manager designed specifically for Mac computers. It is built with efficiency in mind, providing blazing performance and immediate user-interface feedback. On other hand, Files exploits the classic dual-pane ideology and traditional hotkeys layout, while maintaining a clean, minimalist UI design.
- Classic dual-pane interface: Files delivers full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file-management tasks.
- Efficiency: Files starts almost instantly. It has a small memory footprint and it works blazingly fast.
- Uninterrupted experience: Most of more...
- admin mode (requires OS X 10.10)
- now supporting key-based SFTP authentication
- invert selection hotkey: Cmd-Ctrl-A
- additional tabs selection hotkeys: Shift-Cmd-[ and Shift-Cmd-]
- bug fixes and other enhancements
- OS X 10.7 or later