Files is a modern file manager designed specifically for Mac computers. It is built with efficiency in mind, providing blazing performance and immediate user-interface feedback. On other hand, Files exploits the classic dual-pane ideology and traditional hotkeys layout, while maintaining a clean, minimalist UI design.
- Classic dual-pane interface: Files delivers full keyboard access with the fastest way to handle file-management tasks.
- Efficiency: Files starts almost instantly. It has a small memory footprint and it works blazingly fast.
- Uninterrupted experience: Most of more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later
- OS X 10.7 no longer supported
- Saving remote connections
- Russian translation
- Checking availability of Trash in a volume
- Single backspace treating as Go to Enclosing Folder
- Stability improvements
- OS X 10.8 or later