- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of remote more...
- Enhance Test Filters information (in the Filters panel when editing programmed action).
- Added new schedule mode (idle time), to execute an action if there is no user's activity (keyboard/mouse) on the machine.
- Added AppleScript and "do shell command" in the Before/After section, with an execute if... condition depending on more...
- OS X 10.6 or later