Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of more...
Note: Version 8.x is a paid upgrade from previous versions.
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Fixed an error when displaying the date of next execution in specific cases (can display "Never" instead of the date and time)
- Fixed a crash that could occur when opening the more...
- OS X 10.6 or later