Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of more...
- OS X 10.11 compatibility (El Capitan)
- Added filters when displaying list of programmed actions and latest actions
- Added a function to display informations about connected disks (with mounted and unmounted partitions)
- Various minor enhancements and interface changes
- Various minor corrections
- OS X 10.6 or later