Tri-BACKUP is a backup utility that automatically saves your data (from a single folder to an entire disk), synchronize folders, and creates and maintains bootable copy of your disk.
- Multiples modes: copy, backup, synchronize, remove, compress, compare, etc.
- Different backup modes: Evolutive (saves successive versions of each document), Mirror (identical copy), Incremental partial backup, Disk Copy, etc.
- Programmed Actions executed in background, with automatic scheduling.
- Immediate Actions to precisely control what must be copied, deleted,or modified.
- Automatic mount of more...
- When running an analyze in an immediate action, items and folders found as needing operation are indicated (in addition of the list of result).
- Added an option to mount remote volume in the Before/After panel of programmed actions.
- Show more details for volumes and connected disks.
- Added graph of copied items in the Last Actions > Stats more...
- OS X 10.6 or later