- supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
- supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF, as well as image sequences
- no import required - native editing
- frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
- network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- frei0r video generator plugins (e.g., color bars and plasma) more...
Note: Finder and MacUpdate Desktop do not report a version number for this app. The developer refers to it as 14.08.01.
- Now the Stabilize video filter really does work on Windows.
- Added a Gamma menu item to the Settings menu when in GPU mode, which performs gamma correction. Previously, the display gamma was fixed at sRGB, but now you can more...
- OS X 10.6 or later