With a single mouse click, or key press you can: move to full screen, move between image and browser view (still in full screen), zoom, rotate, navigate to the next or previous image in the folder, change folders, and start or stop a slideshow. A click or key press also lets you choose what will happen if you click and drag on the image - either zoom in and out to precisely the degree you wish, or drag the image to display a different area.
When you're in full screen mode, more...
- Added support for animated GIFs
- Added Mouse Wheel options to scroll, zoom or move to next/previous image
- Added optional limit to zoom extent when image first displays
- Changed full screen toolbar to slide on from bottom of screen
- Added Home/End/Space/Backspace/Shift+Space as alternative shortcuts
- OS X 10.6 or later