- Schema-free schemata: let you combine the space efficiency of MySQL with the performance power of NoSQL.
- Use ArangoDB as an application server and fuse your application and database together for maximal throughput.
- ArangoDB is multi-threaded - exploit the power of all your cores. more...
- fixed random generation under OS X
- fixed issue #883: arango 2.1 - when starting multi-machine cluster, UI web does not change to cluster overview
- fixed dfdb: should not start any other V8 threads
- cleanup of version-check, added module org/arangodb/database-version, added --check-version option
- fixed issue #881: [2.1.0] Bombarded (every 10 sec or so) more...
- OS X 10.8 or later