A very good companion for First Person Shooters, Flash Games, Media Players, for example.
Works great with a variety of gamepads, including (but not limited to) Xbox 360 and Ps3.
- Use any axis, dpads or buttons on your joystick to simulate keyboard and mouse
- Map any of the 4 directions from an Analog Stick more...
- OS X 10.9 App Nap Bug Fixed
- Preset saving bug fixed
- Quotes and double quotes now does not prevent the preset to be properly saved and can be used partially
- "Lower-Resolution Fullscreen bounds Fix" removed as it caused more problems than it is worth. I am investigating a real fix
- You can adjust mouse sensitivity sliders with arrow keys now
- Some UI tweaks