- Automatic naming. FileBot retrieves file information from various online databases but leaves room for you to manage file naming how you like using groovy expressions.
- Add subtitles. Manually search for, download, and add subtitles using features built into FileBot.
- Command-line functionality. FileBot features a simple command-line interface that makes all of FileBot's functionality available more...
- Massively improved subtitle lookup and auto-selection
- Improved fault-tolerance for OpenSubtitles
- Improved local index and handling of alias names
- Open Episode/Movie matches with the Format Editor (via double-click)
- Support subtitle naming preferences
- Support fetching episode list directly from Rename more...
- OS X 10.5 or later