pwSafe provides simple and secure password management across devices and computers. pwSafe uses iCloud to keep your password databases backed-up and synced between Macs and iOS devices. It is compatible with Open Source Password Safe.
- iCloud sync, realtime and bi-directional
- Generates strong passwords
- Print a hardcopy of your data for ultimate security agains data loss
- Copy password with Command+C or P
- Copy username with Command+U
- Double-click to easily copy password
- Lots of other hotkeys (see menus)
- Password history (per safe more...
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later.
- Better entry matching for the Safari Extension (make sure to update the extension too)
- More effective receipt restoration on pwSafe Cloud's "Restore Purchases" button
- Crash when trying to use the extension with iCloud Drive disabled
- Would copy wrong more...
- OS X 10.9 or later