SSH Proxy is an easy-to-use tool that helps you effortlessly create and use a SOCKS v5 proxy through an SSH tunnel.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from more...
- Enhance stability
- Dropped support for OS X 10.6
- OS X 10.7 or later