SAN Fusion is an easy and cost-effective solution that allows you to use Avid Media Composer with your existing Xsan infrastructure.
By using an existing Xsan volume as a backing-store for SAN Fusion's virtualized workspaces, editors can experience authentic Unity-style bin sharing and locking from within Media Composer 5.5.3 or later. Unlike other solutions that purport to make Avid work with Xsan, SAN Fusion is a client-side application with no additional more...
- New toolbar item to delete workspaces
- Improved support for Mac OS X Yosemite and El Capitan
- The application bundle and package installer are now codesigned
- Installers for GNU bash-4.1.2, coreutils-8.24, findutils-4.4.2, gawk-4.1.3, grep-2.22, and sed-4.2.2 are now included 
- Active Directory groups whose name contain a backslash more...
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Xsan 2.2.2 or later
- Media Composer 6 or later