Note: Price available by phone or email. Visit the trial page for more information.
SAN Fusion is an easy and cost-effective solution that allows you to use Avid Media Composer with your existing Xsan infrastructure.
By using an existing Xsan volume as a backing-store for SAN Fusion's virtualized workspaces, editors can experience authentic Unity-style bin sharing and locking from within Media Composer 5.5.3 or later. Unlike other solutions that purport to make Avid work with Xsan, SAN Fusion is a client-side more...
- Alerts and dialogs now use typographic quotation marks (i.e., "smart quotes") where applicable
- Help tags (commonly referred to as tooltips) are now displayed when the mouse pointer hovers over the toolbar items in the main window
- Increased logging has been added to the fuse operation readdir more...
- OS X 10.8.5 or later (including OS X 10.11)
- 8GB of RAM (16GB recommended)
- Xsan 3 or later, StorNext 4.2.1 or later, or NFSv3
- Media Composer 7.0.4 or later (including version 8.5)