AccuRaw is a raw image editor and developer that delivers unmatched control over how your images are processed. Raw file formats from most camera manufacturers are supported, for example Nikon NEF files, Canon CR2 files, Leica DNG files, etc. AccuRaw also provides state-of-the-art processing for Fuji X-Trans based camera such as the X-Pro 1, X-E1, and X100s. A full list of supported cameras is available here.
- Precise control over demosaicing. Most raw developers give you one choice about how your image is more...
- New camera support: Sony RX10 III, Nikon D5, Panasonic DMC-GX85/GX80 and Canon EOS 80D
- Improved handling for DNG files created from DNG Converter
- Fix for an issue that could result in compressed images from Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) cameras not loading correctly
- OS X 10.7 or later
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)