Cassiopeia is a scientific word-processing and symbolic-algebra system. It includes a MathML-based equation editor, a 2D graph module, a simulation module and exports to LaTeX and HTML. Cassiopeia stores its documents in a relational database management system and therefore allows multi-user access to a common document repository (co-editing in a workgroup). See Testimonials to read what users have to say about Cassiopeia.
- As of this release Cassiopeia is freeware and no longer requires a license key
- A local reference in one of the frameworks rendered the equation editor key stroke mechanism non-functional. We apologise for the inconvenience this has caused. Fixed!
- A rendering issue in the equation editor was fixed.
- A placing issue of generated equations was fixed. more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Cassiopeia Essentials installation