WindowMizer is an application that will "roll-up" a window like a windowshade.
When you double-click the title bar of a window, WindowMizer minimizes the window to the Dock and leaves a placeholder title bar on the screen. When you want to get back to what you were doing, simply double-click the placeholder title bar and the window will restore from the Dock. No need to navigate to the Dock to find the window you just minimized... it's exactly where you left it!
WindowMizer also helps you maintain an organized desktop by allowing you to see all opened windows at once and provides easy restoration of more...
- Fully supported on OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Demo now runs for 20 minutes and can be ran repeatedly
- Demo no longer requires an internet connection
- Simplified activation to use a key-code or account login
- Larger thumbnail icons with placement settings
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
- This update requires that you reactivate more...
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Internet connection during 14-day demo and to activate.