WindowMizer is an application that will "roll-up" a window like a windowshade.
When you double-click the title bar of a window, WindowMizer minimizes the window to the Dock and leaves a placeholder title bar on the screen. When you want to get back to what you were doing, simply double-click the placeholder title bar and the window will restore from the Dock. No need to navigate to the Dock to find the window you just minimized... it's exactly where you left it!
WindowMizer also helps you maintain an organized desktop by allowing you to see all opened windows at once and provides easy restoration of more...
- Thumbnail window improvements
- Added preference item for adjusting Screen Margins
- Added preference item for adjusting Window Spacing
- Independent window grid for Mission Control Spaces
- Better Spaces support across multiple displays
- Fixed issue causing empty cells in window grid
- Complete change log at: http://www.rgbworld.com/wm-releasenotes
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Internet connection during 14-day demo and to activate.