TipTyper is a simple plain-text editor inspired by Microsoft's Notepad.
- Lines display (hideable, Cmd-L).
- Words counter (hideable, Cmd-D).
- Go to Line feature (Cmd-Shift-L).
- Customizable Toolbar with multiple useful buttons.
- Automatic Tabs insertion feature to make coding easier. (Disabled by default)
- Smart indentation feature, supports loose, selected and multiple selections indentation.
- Added localizations support. Now available in English and Portuguese. More languages may be added soon!
- Editor Margin feature, available from the more...
- New Icon. Updated to match Mac App Store version.
- Improved the rendering of the "invisible characters" mode. It might still look wrong on fonts that are not monospaced (fixed width).
- Fixed encoding support. Now asks for encoding if it can't detect the correct one, and the current encoding is now correctly displayed in the info bar.
- Re-enabled "Reopen with more...
- OS X 10.7 or later