Quickfire is a video player with a host of features for film, video, animation, and VFX professionals. Written by VFX Supervisor Chas Jarrett, it gives you an array of useful features not found in any other player. If you review rushes or work-in-progress, make selects, or need to easily show or comment on selections of videos, then you'll probably find some of Quickfire's features useful.
- Drag and drop folders and/or video files to create playlists of videos to watch
- Search, sort and reorder videos
- View as List or Thumbnail tiles
- Movies can now be reordered and dragged between playlists in the Tile View
- Added a More Filters button in the session window to only show movies if they're flagged, bookmarked, or have drawings etc.
- Exported notes can now include text, framenumber and timecode of bookmarks
- File -> Export Shotgun Manifest creates a CSV listing movies in their current order. more...
- OS X 10.8 or later