ComicTagger is a cross-platform app for writing metadata to digital comics, written in Python and PyQt.
- Runs on OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems
- Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata
- Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data
- Batch processing in the GUI for tagging hundreds or more comics at a time
- Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes ( ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned).
- Reads and writes RAR and ZIP (CBR and CBZ) archives (external more...
- WebP support
- Added user-configurable API key for Comic Vine access
- Experimental option to wait and retry after exceeding Comic Vine rate limit
RequirementsOS X 10.6.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software