- Runs on OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux systems
- Communicates with an online database (Comic Vine) for acquiring metadata
- Uses image processing to automatically match a given archive with the correct issue data
- Batch processing in the GUI for tagging hundreds or more comics at a time
- Reads and writes multiple tagging schemes ( ComicBookLover and ComicRack, with more planned).
- Reads and writes RAR and ZIP (CBR and CBZ) archives (external more...
- Make sure app gets raised when enforcing single instance.
- Added warning dialog for when opening rar files, and no (un)rar tool.
- Remove pil from python package requirements