- Automatic data reloading when the database gets modified externally.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Column reordering.
- Import or export your data in CSV, mySQL, XML, or JSON formats.
- Export custom result sets to CSV, XML, or JSON.
- Full-screen support.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
- Fixed an issue where when running a CTE query SQLite Professional could freeze.
- Fixed an issue that could cause crashes when updating a table that included unique columns.
- Fixed an issue where unchecking 'Allow Null' on a new table would not work correctly.
- Fixed an issue with auto-increment detection.
- OS X 10.7 or later