DCommander is a two-pane file manager that gives you full control over your computer's filesystem.
Optimized for quick access and user-friendliness, DCommander provides a perfect file-management companion for new Mac users transitioning from other operating systems, as well as advanced power users who demand more control of their computer.
- two side-by-side file windows;
- name, size, kind, and date sorting of files and folders;
- view hidden files and folders;
- tabs support with full keyboard navigation;
- file search with sub-folder recursive more...
- added Java EAR and WAR archive browsing support
- added XPI and ODT archive browsing support
- fixed Overwrite All skipping multiple items
- fixed duplicate folder adding a . after the name when brackets  are enabled
- fixed CMD-I keyboard shortcut not showing the Get Info window
- fixed Viewer not initially setting a fixed-width font
- fixed more...
- OS X 10.6 or later