InerziaSysEx not only can help you in treating the System Exclusives needed to program your synths in your musical recording and live sessions, but also it can guide you through their creation for some some specific synths, considering the checksum byte; so the work is very easy!
You will not have to remember every memory address to poke, for example, to set a different Reverb character or to transpose an instrument by a defined amount.
- List of the recorded SysEx messages; all can be more...
- A new kind filter is inserted to select objects not related to a Kind
- New icons for the predefined Kind "All SysEx" and "No Kind"
- The name of a new Kind is suffixed with a number to avoid conflicts
- The loading of a large library has been greatly improved
- Now it is possible to unlink a SysEx from a Kind, setting it to
- OS X 10.6 or later