PlayOnMac is like wineskin, winebottler or crossover a piece of sofware which allows you to easily install and use numerous games and softwares designed to run with Microsoft's Windows. Interesting points to know:
- You don't have to own a Windows license to use PlayOnMac.
- PlayOnMac is based on Wine, and so profits from all its possibilities yet it keeps the user away from its complexity while exploiting some of its advanced functions.
- PlayOnMac is a free software.
- PlayOnMac uses Bash and Python
Not all games are supported. Nevertheless, you can use the manual installation module.
Note: Although Finder indicates 4.1 for this application, the developer refers to it as version 4.2.6.
- Use $ POL_TERM more Consistently, allow POL_TERM global configuration override. Beware, the carrier must terminal -T and -e options, so gnome-terminal Does not Qualify (gnome-terminal.wrapper Does though)
- Add a function to compute a hash of a more...
- OS X 10.6 and later