FontViewer is a simple but elegant font viewer that allows you to preview all fonts in your fonts folder. They can be displayed in various sizes and styles (i.e. bold, italic, shadow, etc.) with the click of a mouse. FontViewer also features the ability to display your fonts in a slideshow, and view your fonts in almost every type of environment possible (i.e. desktop, menus, icons, etc.)
- Custom Text Examples are now editable after created (click in the row and enter new text)
- Changed the default example to "jumped" over the lazy dog instead of jumps
- You can now enter a custom size
- Changed minimum width to 400 pixels from 450 pixels (so the window could be the normal 620x420 after it's resized)
- Registered users may more...