Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of most common audio file types including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built in functions. Metadatics provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
- Batch Editing - Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily.
- Functions - Metadatics has a number of built in function to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the more...
- Added support for writing ID3v2.3 tags to MP3s.
- Added support for selecting string encodings for ID3v2 tags.
- Added a "Sorting" tab to the metadata editor.
- Added the ability to paste album artwork from image data or image URL on the clipboard.
- Added the ability to resize and convert album artwork.
- Added Quick-Look support to the Online more...
- OS X 10.6 or later