- Sonnet's original USB 3.0 cards, Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe (part number USB3-E) and USB 3.0 ExpressCard/34 (part number USB3-2P-E34), are NOT supported.
- USB 3.0 card firmware updates must be done from a Windows computer.
- This beta software version provides improved, more robust hot-plug support and various internal driver improvements. It adds UAS (USB attached SCSI) device support, as well as Large Transfer support. This version also fixes an issue that caused a wake from hibernate failure.
- OS X 10.6 or later
- One of the following:
- Sonnet's Allegro USB 3.0 PCIe (part number USB3M-E)
- USB 3.0 ExpressCard/34 (part number USB3-2PM-E34)