The Crypt Sync Files encrypts / decrypts and synchronize files between local folders and USB Drive, memory cards, network drives, folders on Cloud services (Dropbox, etc.) You can store your encrypted files on external drives, folders, cloud services and donât worry about file security. You can choose the encryption AES256 or zip with a password.
- Two mode of encryption. AES256 or zip with a password.
- Encryption / decryption and sync any number of folders same time.
- 6 modes of synchronizing.
- Tracking deletions in synchronized more...
- Improved compatibility with OS X 10.9
- New app icon
- The app prevents sleep mode during synchronization or using "Auto Sync" mode.
- Improved reading of the file structure
- Enable/disable showing App icon in the Dock
- Grayscale/Color icon in Menu Bar
- Enable/disable character indication of Sync-Results in Menu Bar. (Displays the more...
- OS X 10.7 or later