TMX Assistant is a supplementary OS X tool for all translators who use CAT applications and for anyone who works with translation memories. It contains two basic modules: TMX Library and TMX Editor. The Library makes it easy to store and search TMX files. The Editor allows to maintain translation memories, make global changes and export them in TMX, TXT or CSV format.
- Adds "Empty Source" filter
- Automatically selects each newly added group in the Library
- Displays the number of groups and items found in the Library
- Fixes an issue with copying text from the Inspector window
- Fixes an issue with hidden extension when exporting Base64 files
- Fixes some issues with editing groups in the Library more...
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software