Network Radar is an easy-to-use network discovery and management tool that will allow you to retrieve detailed information on network devices.
- Scan your network and retrieve detailed information on network devices (see below)
- Run useful Network Tools (see below)
- Use the Monitoring function and get notified when the reachability of a device changes
- Simply connect to a device by double-clicking it on the list (Quick Connect)
- Assign your own names and choose from provided icons or import own icons
- Use the simple rules / actions more...
- FIX: Fixes a bug that caused Network Radar to crash during a scan.
- NEW: Completely new, updated, lightweight scan engine from Network Radar for iOS.
- NEW: Updated GUI, ready for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- NEW: Relative progress value for scans.
- NEW: Host images are updated automatically as Apple releases new hardware.
- NEW: Contextual menu more...
- OS X 10.7 or later