BandMaster is a phenomenal tool for improvising musicians of all genres. In essence, it emulates a backing band consisting of bass, drums, and piano on the computer. Using BandMaster couldn't be any easier. Opening an existing song or picking a template for a new one is all that is needed to get started. Settings for count-in, speed, and number of choruses are readily available in the main window, and a familiar set of buttons for play, stop, and pause handles the rest.
- supports all common chords
- American and European chord notation
- chord analysis
- global more...
- Fixes some graphical issues in page view
- Fixes a song template in the Brazilian localization
- Updates URLs in BandMaster's help menu
- OS X 10.6.6 or later