AutoEncrypt synchronizes encrypted version of your files.
- Total automation: set it and forget it.
- It understands Mac filesystem, so attributes, applications and bundles are preserved.
- Automatic compression of each file and bundle to save space and bandwidth.
- Make a backup to USB as soon as you connect it to the computer.
- ut private backups on a public server
- Share and edit live files to a limited group of people using a public server.
- Protect against Man-In-The-Middle attacks. Files are encrypted (even the filename) and every bit is tamper more...
- Handles cloud services that mangles the file names (i.e. GDrive)
- Use the new default method 3 and you can rename files that is stored on cloud service to whatever you want, and it will still find the right file parts to recreate to original file.
- OS X 10.6 or later
Similar SoftwareOpen Comparison
Suggest Other Similar Software